The Journey Within, offers an abundant wealth of information to guide you on your path in life. The theme of autumn was chosen to mirror what this season represents in our journey through this life: the harvest of abundance, variety, choices, options and change.
This site is designed to aid in navigating through life with more ease and awareness. Our goal is to keep this site rich in a wealth of tools to incorporate into your life by offering many options to expand your experience with information we have found beneficial. You will find a wide array of information here on my website around living a more Conscious Life. Our journey here is all about We instead of Me. When we embrace this concept and discover we are all interconnected, meaning when I become healthier you become healthier.
The work I do is to assist in creating awareness of how our thoughts navigate our health and journey. In part TJW helps to reduce your imbalances by repairing the thought patterns along with using Positive Psychology since our body follows our thoughts. I assist you to uncover and celebrate learning that Our Voice really does matter and you are a special jewel needed here to be all that you came here to be and do.
We are living during some exciting and challenging times in human history. Humanity has been lied to that we are all separate but this is not true. That competition is something to practice and normal yet this creates more separation. By lifting the veil, we come to realize that it is all about Cooperating and Collaborating with one another not only invites a more symbiotic relationship into oneness but creates Good Health for all. Looking at Gaia’s example in nature on how birds fly in unison, fish swim together in beautiful swift maneuvers or how herds move in formation is all about being as one, one collective.
When we face our life’s review, we will be the one not looking at what did and didn’t do but on how much we loved.
So by providing the information here in my website, it is my goal to share, teach, empower, inform and create an opportunity for all of us to take more responsibility for our health, wellness and what we have going on in our life in a fuller manner for then the healing really begins.
Now for what I do as a therapist. I am a Transformation Therapist/Energy Psychologist meaning I blend traditional techniques like EFT (Tapping), EMDR, Thought Field, NLP along with many others to create a space for magic to work.
Transformation Therapy/Energy Psychology techniques treat a large array of distressing symptoms including the following types of problems and more:
- Are you stressed, worried, or feeling hopeless?
- Are you financially stressed due to loss from home foreclosure, fire, theft, or bankruptcy?
- Are you worried about unemployment and your financial present & future?
- Are you distressed over a divorce, passing death of a loved one or friend?
- Are you at loss due to a suicide or a murder, victim of a crime, or a witness to one?
- Are you worried about your health?
- Do you have painful memories, grief, or traumatic experiences?
- Do you suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, have phobias, worries, fears, anxieties, addictions, anger, or rage?
- Are you burned-out, irritable, exhausted or depressed?
- Do you often feel insecure, have low self-worth or performance issues?
- Do you have relationship difficulties?
- Do you frequently feel moody, sadness, resentfulness or jealous?
- Are your self-beliefs limiting your personal growth?
- Do you want relief from pain, illness, allergies, and emotional distress?
- Do you want more peace and happiness in your life?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions and are looking for solutions, then you have come to the right place! You may find that you can benefit from energy psychology.
Energy Psychology is a combination of techniques that disrupt, change, and manipulate your brains conscious and sub-conscious connections, releasing the patterns held in your body.
Many mental or physical conditions, memories or situations can be improved by making peace with how you interact or view it, which in turn changes the way you experience it and feel it. Thus, changes in your thoughts then changes your health. The body always follows the thoughts!
Energy Psychology is blend of mind/body therapies and self help techniques, using the latest developments in the fields of psychology, acupuncture, kinesiology, integrative medicine and neuro-science. Methods include working with the human energy system providing relief from mind-body distress, using meridians, acupoints, chakras and the biofield. This often involves eye movements, focusing in to sensations in the body, tapping, or holding particular points on your own body and stating phrases to create a release.
Treatment involves the use of fingertips rather than needles to tap on the end points of energy meridians that are situated just beneath the surface of the skin. These psychological treatments utilize the human energy systems such as the meridian system, the chakra system or the aura system. Your fight or flight acupressure points are the most affective to address.
Painful physical, emotional and spiritual symptoms are the result of a disruption in the energy system. When the disruption is corrected, symptoms will be eliminated, allowing for a healthier functioning body and mind.
Transformation Therapy/Energy Psychology techniques can be used to create:
- General improved health
- Increased feelings of relaxation
- Enhanced feelings of personal empowerment and safety
- Improved relationships
- Clearer and quieter mind
- Increased sports performance
- Removal of obstacles to personal excellence
- Release of emotional blocks
- Release of limiting beliefs
- Easing intense emotional stress
- Conscious Living
- Wellness, inner wisdom and ease of well-being
- Empty/clear the head of “trash”
Our Web Site Offerings:
- Private Sessions »
- Group Sessions »
- Speaking Engagements »
- How to apply EFT on yourself and on your animals »
- Online Classes »
- Wellness Tips on healthy eating, healthy living, conscious living, healthy birth, maintaining wellness, & conscious dying
- Resources for exploring body, mind, spirit and neuro-science information
- Juicing – For a Healthy Life! »
- GaiamTVfavorites I LOVE THIS CHANNEL!
- FAQs »
- Testimonials from Clients & Researchers
- The Journey Within Blog
- Contact Form »
Although there are countless roads to choose from, I invite you to allow me to guide you along your journey. ~ Valarie