Group Sessions at this time are consider a minimum of 3 or more. Please call for further information.
Telephone: 702.378.8367 or email: explore@TheJourneyWithin.biz
Come join us on Skype
Skype ID: Valarie McKenzie, “forest4me”
We are offering Group Clearing Sessions
Group Session Options:
You must sign up at least 24 hours in advance (6pm PST). If you miss a class, we can not give you a refund or allow you to substitute another session. Our theme for each month will vary on what we will focus on with the general intention to increase well-being.
Sign up now using Paypal: Group Sessions:
Preparing For Your Session
Instructions for your first session:
Write the list:
- Create a list which doesn’t need to be in chronological order. Start at birth with any events/memories around your birth and pregnancy and then move forward.
- You do not need to tell the whole story. Make bullet points of events of memories, things you witnessed, experienced, including sexual, physical, and emotional abuses or inappropriate behaviors.
- It could include accidents, moves, illnesses, hurts, fears, people you hate or cannot stand to be around.
- It could be dreams, movies, past life experiences, or stories told.
- Write it down even if you think you cleared it work through with other forms of therapy, doesn’t bother you or already cleared it.
- If you have physical pain, write down when it happened, the places, events, stories, what it feel like, the emotions about it, who else has it, and how it affects you today.
You may experience emotions while gathering this information but remember when we address these, eventually they will become just a past event with no attachment to them any longer. Be patient and kind to yourself. We will get through this together.
These techniques maybe part of your session but not limited to many other techniques that maybe used.
The 5 areas to tap using both hands, if you are new to this are:
- Between eyebrows
- Both sides of each eye
- Under each eye
- Collar bone
- Then hold your wrist, take a deep breath and say “Peace” at the end of the exhale. (see chart below for the tapping points)
Tapas Hand Positions